summer garage clean out! turbo parts and ect.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bump still have tons of parts for sale if your interested let me know also have more parts now than what i have listed so if your lookin for somethin let me know.

bump still have tons of parts for sale if your interested let me know also have more parts now than what i have listed so if your lookin for somethin let me know.

do you still have the complet turbo kit with the garret? i need pics please im very intrested.. got to manage atachments and add some pics.. i might buy if so... i want a full turbo kit with no shaft play and good seals.. i got cash bro with paypal and ive done alot of biz on here... hit me back ..

ok give me a day to get you some pics man.

so man tell me a lil about the kit like whats there what will i need and why you are selling it and how many miles are on it.. and whats the least you will take... im kinda in a hurry to get my car together for race wars at my local track in late apirl. im building a turbo block right now with srp pistons eagle rods acl race bearings and crower stage 3 turbo cams with crower retainners and well after this ill be ready to throw some boost.. so i need a good kit to learn from before i go spending 3 k on a kit.. altho i do like garret witch is why im intested.. and im putting all of this in a da integra with no ac and a mini radiator so i got room.. i just need the manafold to fit.. and the correct piping whats your price and yea man get some pics and pm me when you do.. thanks man..

yea i got the pics i just need to know what e-mail account to send them to. also what specific stuff do you want to know about the turbo kit??

i just took some new pics of the turbo kit so if you want pics and more info on the kit just send me a private message.

The LS ECU, would you take $50 for it? what ecu is it? p28, p72, p73?

Back