Super Bowl 42 thread/picks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One day to go. and why all the hate on NE, for all those years they were one of the biggest laughing stocks in the NFL, every dog has it's day I guess

I hate NE because Brandy is such a pussy, if something doesn't go his way he has that (My mom will make things right) look. It reminds me when I was younger and got into crap with the neighborhood boys, he makes the same face those kids made back in the day before they ran home and had their mommy come out.

bah.

no doubt all QBs make a pissed off face when shit goes wrong, but brandy is the Queen of if something doesn't go perfect, I'm calling mommy.

Go Giants!

Yea, I hate Patriots too. I was hoping it would be Greenbay and Patriots, but in this case I want Giants to pull off an upset.

Last edited:
the commercials are better than the game IMO :)

Not really, I think the 10th american idol commercial just ran. most of them are pretty stupid, no one is willing to risk anything since someone will bitch.

Not really, I think the 10th american idol commercial just ran. most of them are pretty stupid, no one is willing to risk anything since someone will bitch.
i'm going to start a commercial thread.

this is the first halftime show in a longtime that hasn't made me want to cut my wrists.

jesus christ that was a shit ass game.

how the fuck is an 18-0 team going to let the giants go 8-16 on third downs. fucking retards.

wow... Im not going to lie, Brady ate more grass than a fuckin' goat!
:lmao:

I liked the dorito's commercial with the giant rat
and
not so much the creepy unibrow lady with the nuts

:werd: commercials kinda sucked this year

They have to, the only good commercials last year got yanked as soon as they aired.
Somethings about this country sucks.... like the pussys that live here. =(

Word.

My dad put money down on a vegas line on NY. I think he had stacked odds too because of the 11pt spread.

Back