Superbowl Powl :D

superbowl

• colts

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • bears

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

people who think Football is for meat heads need to actually take 5 min out of their lives to try and understand what's going on during the play. Peyton Manning is called a computer for a reason. On a strategic level (which is what level a QB and the Defense play at) Football is like an extreme full body workout while being assaulted by 11 guys and trying to play a game of chess

and I can prove it if you doubt me, don't make me get out my X's and O's

The bears are a total hit and miss team, just look at some of their games this year, if it wasnt for their defense... oh I wont get into it.

bottom line, I can't stand bears fans. they're nothing more the poor people who managed to get lucky and get rich, in the end they're still poor people but they brag to EVERY F(#@$)($#@ PERSON@#$#@$(_$@#)($ GOD I hate bears fans.

Even more then redskins fans and that's saying a LOT!!!!

I'd love to say manning pull this one in, but.... as 2000SI said. depending on if the bears show up since they are a total hit and miss team.

people who think Football is for meat heads need to actually take 5 min out of their lives to try and understand what's going on during the play. Peyton Manning is called a computer for a reason. On a strategic level (which is what level a QB and the Defense play at) Football is like an extreme full body workout while being assaulted by 11 guys and trying to play a game of chess

and I can prove it if you doubt me, don't make me get out my X's and O's

Prove it!

(I don't doubt you, but I want to see this)

edit: I was at taco bell yesterday for lunch with my colts cap on and the guy punching the register buttons says to me "I'm sorry I can't serve Colts fans here".

I was kind of shocked, seeing as how I live in Indiana, so I told him to go back to Chicago. Basically it shut him up about it, then he asked me for my order. haha

i've had that happen a million times... but being a Yankees fan in New England... I usually just say "26" or the fact that the Bluejays ended the season ahead :D

Peyton is going to be so prepared for this, his regular season pregame studying is pretty intense. And he has 2 weeks to do it.

I'll be watching for Mungro on the Colts, number 23. He graduated from my High school, I knew him a lil.

On the Xgames the other night they had another east burg kid, Kier Dillon. He didnt qualify for pipe but he made it on tv :)

I know a few but the most famous athlete I know is DeShaun Foster. We played B-Ball my sophmore year in high school and he was a freshman at UCLA.

My freshman year I played b-Ball with Tyson Chandler. He played for artesia high, I played for lakewood high. he was fucking 6'11" when we were freshman but his footwork sucked. What do you expect from a 6'11" 14 year old though lol That being said, I scored on him a few times :D

I also played B-Ball with the O'bannon brothers. They used to practice at Cerritos City College and we would run a few pick up games. Usually only UCLA fans remember these guys. Oh, Tyus Edny is/was one quick mother fucker.

Back