supertech?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrazyAzn

has anyone heard of this brand. . . ive seen there name around but was wondering if anyone has used them, had probs with them, glorify them, etc. .

some info would be appericated, the items i am looking at are the valves and TI retainers.

thanks,
kyle

isnt supertech walmart. had problems with their oil...thats all i know. put 10w-30 synthetic in my friend's mom's impala and it developed a valve tick. Went to pensoil dino oil, it went away.

Never heard of them...I'd get some more info on their products, and some more customer reviews before checking them out. How much cheaper than the competition are they?

about 600 for an entire valve train. . . springs n retainers run about 280, valves another 2 something. . . i dont know exactly, for i have only looked at them briefly.

i can get a skunk 2 or crower valve train for somewhere around 800. . . i dont know if the price difference makes up for the difference in quality.

i know you dont wanna hear it, and im not tryin to be a party pooper, but ya get what ya pay for.

this is also true, and well spoken. . . i think i might got with skunk 2 or crower. . . thanks guys

Back