1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Clicking?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by civicblazin101, Aug 23, 2003.

1. civicblazin101

civicblazin101 Junior Member

hey i had my 94 civic lowered on 2" progressive springs and nothing else. its been about 4 months and my suspension seems to click as i make a turn and gradually i can hear it getting louder even on a slight turn? Is this the shocks?

2. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

your cv joints.. aka drive shafts..

3. civicblazin101

civicblazin101 Junior Member

ok i have no idea what that is but is it expensive to fix?

4. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Do you have a cv pros or something in your area?? You may want to try them! Other Wise some other autoparts store may have them! Im unsure of the cost so you would have to ask them! Not A hard install though.. you should be able to manage it!

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Depends on the condition. But a rebuild kit, boots, grease and bands, usually runs about ten bucks per side. We did my old rex's the other day, it takes about a couple hours not rushing. I would advise having a manual so you know how to take them apart, and make the process go a little smoother. Worse case scenerio is you have to buy new axles, which can be around 100 new, or whatever you local junkyard thinks they are worth.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted