Suspension damage question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GS-R-CRX

I just bought a set of H&R springs and I wanted to put them on, but i know nothing about the suspension of vehicles, a friend of mine said he would help me, and he said that if i were to install the springs things would break on the car? I don't know what would break by installing a set of springs, maybe my friend is stupid or something so please help me out.. =)

Ummm, unless you install them wrong, or break something during the installation its not going to damage your car. Also dont speed over speed bumps. Otherwise, just installing new springs wont damage the car, your friend needs to take a class.

The only thing that could "break" other then stuff you break when you try installing them is your shocks will wear out prematurely if they are not an aftermarket veraity that are designed to be used with lowering springs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ummm, unless you install them wrong, or break something during the installation its not going to damage your car. Also dont speed over speed bumps. Otherwise, just installing new springs wont damage the car, your friend needs to take a class.
ok thank you for your help.

Back