Suspension Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pathwal

hey, im new to this forum and i already read a lot of the posts and can see a lot people know their shit here..well im looking to lower my car about 2" its jus a daily driver i wont be doing in autoX...I'm gonna be buying Tokico Illuminas cuz i dont think they make the KYB AGX for a 98-02 Honda Accord...but i have narrowed my spring choices to: Neuspeed (Race or sport), H&R, Eibach Sportlines, and Tanabe DF-210...I just wanted to kno what ones u guys would reccomend with Illuminas or just personal experiences/opinions...thanks a lot..

go with Neuspeed Sports. you can't beat the ride quality for the price. they're great progressive rate springs. you can find them on ebay for under $150 shipped.

The Tanabe DF210 are nice springs. The lower the car about 2 inches and offer very good ride quality. I installed a set of the DF210's on my girlfriend's DA Integra and it looks and handles great. The ride quality is pretty good. Considerably softer than the GF210's.

progressive rate springs suck. way too bouncy on the light shit, and stiff on the herd.

out of your list, eibach all day. the prokit or sportlines would suit you well.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 5 2005, 08:08 AM
progressive rate springs suck. way too bouncy on the light shit, and stiff on the herd.
[post=441344]Quoted post[/post]​

You've been using all the wrong shocks then. :p

lol. ok

i forgot, i hate suspension. nevermind. get what you want

listen to pissedoffsol, eibach is perfect for whatever your trying to do, and you matcht that up with KYB axg shocks, your a shoe in for comfort or a day at the tracks. good luck

If this is going to be your daily driver the H&R's especially the race are going to be too stiff, I will have to go with the Eibach Sportlines I have them on my car and I like them alot. They will only lower your car 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 inches, I know you were looking for 2".

Back