1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Swap

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by B-SERIES_BOY, Nov 11, 2003.

1. B-SERIES_BOY

B-SERIES_BOY Junior Member

This is probably a common sense question but just making sure. Will suspension components from a 92-95 civic fit and support a 94+ integra? Springs/shocks, sway bars, strut bars, upper strut mounts. I'm replacing my eg sedan with an integra sedan. Also will the weight difference be too much for the springs and shocks?

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

it will fit ... spring rates might be off though

3. B-SERIES_BOY

B-SERIES_BOY Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I figured the spring rates would be off. Is it safer getting springs specifically for the integra? Everything is brand new. I built complete spring/shock combo so I could just replace them in the civc but never got the chance.

Also since I have all brand new upper strut mounts, bushings, bumpstops, etc, will all of that be integra spec? Also will the front lower fork and rear lca bolt up? I have ST dropped forks and lca's. They lower the car 1.5" without altering the geomtry and are rear camber adjustable.

Thanks again...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted