suv accident..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At least he's dead, I just moved from living around there, it's a nice place. I know that has nothing to do with anything, but still

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 28 2005, 03:12 PM
he was like a nut hair away from having it roll on top of him. What a douche
[post=467228]Quoted post[/post]​

he died anyway, this way he just suffered more for being a pos.

damn, no doubt. i've always worn mine and that's why. that was pretty hella-shous.

Meanwhile one of the cars in the intersection is saying "Sure, I'll buy a Chevy... WHEN THEY CAN FLY... HAHA HA ha ha ha oh... "

is it me or did he justd rive off the road?
didnt look like he lost control or anything he just merged into the shoulder...

ever drive an SUV?

I won't take my dad's pickup on the highway. after 45, the thing is so unstable.

swaaaaaaaaaaay turn, opps, flip, roll, dead

I just drove an '04 Chevy Suburban 1600 miles up from Florida. Gawd what a dreadful white knuckle experience. The damn thing felt like it was floating on the road... and parking it was a nightmare. Oh yeah, and every stop at a gas pump was $40 out of pocket. Two days of torture... :ph34r:

That actually happend pretty close to my town. In all the papers and everything.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Feb 28 2005, 05:40 PM
I just drove an '04 Chevy Suburban 1600 miles up from Florida. Gawd what a dreadful white knuckle experience. The damn thing felt like it was floating on the road... and parking it was a nightmare. Oh yeah, and every stop at a gas pump was $40 out of pocket. Two days of torture... :ph34r:
[post=467314]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. suv's suck.

SUV's are always reported as having rolled over on the I-495 ramps. In fact, every time there is a rollover reported, it is an SUV and the idiots are not wearing their seatbelts.... and being through out of their trucks.

Keeping Darwin busy...

Oh yeah, and my favorite SUV ownage story is Matt getting onto Rte. 128 South at exit 20 last month. I'll post a picture of the ramp sometime. There is a rotary involved and the entrance ramp is downhill, has slight esses to it and is fun to late apex. So Matt is in the Si and it's starting to snow, so the pavement is wet. The Si is wearing Nokian Hakkapelita snows. Behind Matt is a Ford Excursion... who is trying to keep up with the Si who is obviously having a good time. As Matt merges into the highway, he glances in the rear view mirror to see the SUV slowly losing it, swaying and then sliding off the shoulder. LOL!!!!!!!

Hey good for you... they are just not for me and I like being able to take the corners hard. That plus the fuel efficiency factor...

Originally posted by erikespo@Feb 28 2005, 04:39 PM
Meanwhile one of the cars in the intersection is saying "Sure, I'll buy a Chevy... WHEN THEY CAN FLY... HAHA HA ha ha ha oh... "
[post=467272]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG that was some funny shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 28 2005, 02:07 PM
haha. die you POS. atleast he didnt take anyone else out.
[post=467192]Quoted post[/post]​

well actually he did, kinda, he was wanted for killing his wife and another person.

Originally posted by adidas_man+Mar 2 2005, 06:23 PM-->
senate_9427
@Feb 28 2005, 02:07 PM
haha. die you POS. atleast he didnt take anyone else out.
[post=467192]Quoted post[/post]​

well actually he did, kinda, he was wanted for killing his wife and another person.
[post=468455]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm :huh: wife and another peson. wonder if he walked in during the middle of something ;) if thats the case, then the bitch deserved it.

Back