SW Washington CODE WHITE/CLEAR *PICS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Well up here in battleground,washington (north of portland,oregon) we are having quite a nice storm. Everything is frozen now and trees are falling everywhere. Here is some pics for ya

My car:
s3ffca252186b5.jpg

I promise there is a CRX under there. LOL
s3ffca297ef458.jpg

wow entire car covered with inch thick sheet of ice
s3ffca1813347f.jpg

hmmmm
s3ffca275c0e18.jpg

Have fun openin them doors
s3ffca22746ce0.jpg

moms car
s3ffca1d6de2d9.jpg

mine,yeehaw
s3ffca1f51d4ef.jpg

ice cicles (sp?)
s3ffca1a82bf44.jpg

Tree snapped and just sitting there leaning against the other
s3ffca2ceecd34.jpg

mess everywhere, this was 4 hours ago, its insainly bad now,its a war scene
s3ffca3027c848.jpg

ice cicles
s3ffca15555757.jpg

You need to wash that thing! LOL what would you do if you had to go to work right then? Just move the car or what?? Looks like you cant even get the door open.

ahhh, fuck work, lol i work when i need too and dont have too unless i want too, i have money rite now so im just sittin back and i leaev for the navy in 30 days so im just havin fun. If i washed it it wopuld just get iced up again lol

oh dont worry i have plenty of videos of my rex,buddys rex,bbuddys 91 integra,another buddys 96 integra, and 2 hatches all havin fun in the snow and ice. il post them when i get broadband again in a couple days.

lol yea i think my car is frozen to the ground, lol its like this all oversouthern wa and northern oregon

I knew I shoulda taken some pics of my car...i took a half hour to deice my car because it snowed, rained, froze, snowed, rained and froze again. :angry:

I was actually beating my car with my windshield scraper to break the ice. :angry:

that looks substantially worse though man...

Yeah, Up here in The Everett area of Washington, we had something similar. We got out of 2 days of school too. I was pumped, haven't had to anything besides sit at home and practice with my band.

I love snow days!

My car looked just like that in SW Washington, Aberdeen. Pretty kick ass shit. Close to a quarter inch thick. I love my car starter!!!! I drove to work every day. I was the only one at work without a 4x4. They couldn't believe I made it. I was like "Fuck, I drive a Honda. No problem."

here is more pics for your icy enjoyment. lol
50$ to whoever can get the door open, lol
s3ffcaa0775338.jpg

If you can't tell, it is complete ice, this isnt snow
s3ffcaa684e217.jpg

this is how thick it is
s3ffca9aac8333.jpg

This is my roof of my car, lol if you couldnt tell
s3ffca9cc7ef4f.jpg

My dog mickey, not even going through the ice/snow, falling all over lol
s3ffca9e69c41b.jpg

That sucks, your CRX looks exactly like mine. GSR rims on a black crx own.

hell yea, shamrocks on crx's look good, mine are kinda gunmetal/somethin i dunno snatched em from a friend lol

bizzzzump for my puppys whose badass who just made yellow snovv

=D

dam i bet your dog wouldnt even break through the ice, i know we have from 1/2-1" in some places, try swappin a fucking motor outside in dirt in this weather, it sucks assssssssssssssill take some pics if it freeses again tonight

dude david, you live like 3 miles from me, you have to have more then me rite now,wait you are a lil higher and its warmer up in the higher elevations rite now, only freezing on valley floor rite now.

That second set of pictures is exactly what my car looked like Hatchboy...damn that sucked.

yeah its definately code white over in eastern WA too. we got about a foot right now, but no ice its really dry.

Back