swap advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93integraxchic

Honda Groupie
im still pretty new here and dont really know where to post what and the search hasnt been helpful mainly because i dont know what to search for.
im doing a b18a1 swap into a 93 del sol (didnt have a choice, had one car w. a blown motor, had one car with a motor and no title so i put 2 and 2 together and i havent got 4 yet) anyways, im new to this swap thing and i know a bit about the b series motor but im clueless about the swap. I dont know what i need to buy to make the swap work. someone said something about a vtec shift linkage but the del sol wasnt vtec so would i need that? and some one else said b series axles but idk. i havent started yet, my integra still has everything on it, and so does the sol, but i dont know what i need to keep and what i can sell. im really lost and need help

Everything from the da integra should work, if it is a manual transmission. If your del sol has a hydro clutch from the factory you will need a hydro to cable conversion kit for it. If you buy that you will be able to use the axles and everything from the da.

Back