Swap for a Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx-enigma

Hey i was wondering if i should just waste my time and keep on searching for a vtech del sol or go ahead and find a S and an SI and swap it into there... Does anyone have any websites that have swap information on how to get a sohc vtech in an si or maybe even a b16 swap inside an del sol atleast... would be greatley appreciated.

all of this is covered 123412 times. try a search.
broad questions will never get the answer you're looking for

Originally posted by crx-enigma@Jan 11 2005, 12:18 PM
Hey i was wondering if i should just waste my time and keep on searching for a vtech del sol or go ahead and find a S and an SI and swap it into there... Does anyone have any websites that have swap information on how to get a sohc vtech in an si or maybe even a b16 swap inside an del sol atleast... would be greatley appreciated.
[post=444116]Quoted post[/post]​

vtech :lol: :lol: :D
isn't that a phone company?

Originally posted by civiclxb16+Jan 11 2005, 03:58 PM-->
crx-enigma
@Jan 11 2005, 12:18 PM
[post=444116]Quoted post[/post]​

vtech :lol: :lol: :D
isn't that a phone company?
[post=444240]Quoted post[/post]​

bleh :p my bad its habit for me to type that i dont know why :p

search...

i got a d16z6 sohc v tec out of my 93 del sol si. only 70,000 k on it, comes w/ motor, tranny, axles, alternator. pwr steering pump all intact.

things wrong... tranny needs a reverse idler gear (gets sticky in reverse sometimes) and the dizzy just needs an ignitor put in it! i took the motor out and swapped in a b16a2. the motor was taken out in perfect running condition, ACT clutch only has 10,000 on it too, simply swapped for more fun in the sun, or should i say sol.... :D

im in canada, 1200 canadian plus shipping, i think thats like 1000 american. pm me if interested

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 13 2005, 02:36 PM
it may be worth like 500 american and he's looking for a car, not an engine
[post=445203]Quoted post[/post]​

whoops my bad...

damn 500 american, actually i geuss that makes sense cause you guys probably got alot better access to motors and stuff, my complete swap up here in toronto for 1200 canadian is cheap and anyone with a stock civic can bolt htis in for a cheap upgrade in hp. alot of ppl here are all show, no go. alot of hondas up here are having a natural weight reduction going on too.....aka rust...

Back