swap header problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I have a 00si b16a2 put in a 95 dx coupe.....the b16 header is about 4 inches to the driver side,in the helms I can tell the ek exhaust leans to the drivers side so I'm thinking the 00si header is the problem and I need to know if I am the only one w/this problem and what other models can I use the header from?

dunno but everything else lined up perfect,and the exhaust is a apexi ws and it fit just right but where the cat should go its like 4 inches off to the side I also did a auto to man but I cant see that affecting this as everything is new parts or the 00si stuff.....I'm gonna just go aftermarket I think so what all would fit the 00 b16a2 and line up w/my ej civic?

I took the engine out and took of the collector before setting it on a pallet for 2 months so not bent....but then I lost the collector(buddy at work crushed it under the lift..dont know how it got there I was on vacation) so I bought a used 00si(supposedly) exhaust mani and collector and just used the collector so I guess that could be from a diff car....

thanks....this swap has been a nightmare and I would be screwed if not for all of the wonderful people on his board,Thank You All.

now......anybody got thier stock b16 header or a aftermarket for sale while I've got some attention,I'll ask in classifieds if not.

I bought my headers from a JDM supplier, actually bought them with my motor but it's a good place......... if they're in good shape that is. Half price from them DC headers, but they are much better then a ractive piece.

Originally posted by civic_types@May 6 2004, 01:25 PM
I bought my headers from a JDM supplier, actually bought them with my motor but it's a good place......... if they're in good shape that is. Half price from them DC headers, but they are much better then a ractive piece.

by chance remember who or have a # or web address?

Back