Swap in to 91 civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cceinc

Ok I am most likely will get blasted for this but I have search all over the place and I havent got a soild answer. I have a 91 dx I found a ls motor and short ratio cable tranny for 550. I am tring to compile a shopping list, this is my first honda swap. I have access to my buddy custom shop where we work on and build classic hotrods so I can fab if needed.
I know I will need
Motor mounts
shift linkage
mpfi conversion
axles
will I need anything else like knuckles the guy said that he would bring the obd1 intake man. I just can't find the answers I need if any body has got the parts I will need I will buy thanks.:confused:

what is a cvcc 1200 excuse my [FONT=&quot]ignorance.[/FONT]

the cvcc 1200 is the first generation of honda civic hatchbacks, renowned for their gas mileage. they ran from '72-'79 I believe.

More info from HONDABEAT - "CVCC means Compound vortex controlled combustion. The CVCC engine debuted in 1975. Offered alongside the standard Civic engine, the 53-horsepower CVCC engine displaced 1,488 cc and had a head design that promoted cleaner, more efficient combustion. The CVCC design eliminated a need for a catalytic converter or unleaded fuel to meet emissions standards. (Nearly every other U.S. market car for this year underwent the change to exhaust catalysts and the requirement to use only unleaded fuel.) Due to California's stricter emissions standards, only the Civic CVCC was available in that state."

Back