swap is nearing completion.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlerate93

fb867247.jpg

It's a 99 JDM B20B, LS Skunk2 IM. That dirty hose right against the thick one, its right under the first intake plenum runner.........

Where does it go?

fb86724d.jpg

In that pic its the hose with the bolt in it.

Its hard to tell from the pic, but that hose could be the one that connects to your air intake. but i may be wrong

nobody has a b20 swap or an ls integra and can check that out?

Originally posted by xlerate93@Aug 6 2003, 12:46 AM

It's a 99 JDM B20B, LS Skunk2 IM. That dirty hose right against the thick one, its right under the first intake plenum runner.........

Where does it go?

could you be just a LITTLE bit more creative in coming up with a name?

if it is a coolant hose, then it has to connect the the block or head somewhere. OR do you meant that it is coming out of the head- or block, then there should be a spot on the firewall that it should connect to.

Darin

i thought the skunk2 IM had another coolant passage for that hose, i know my skunk2 IM did, but i did not have that hose, so i had to plug my passage. maybe you can T into it somehow?

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Aug 7 2003, 08:26 AM
if it is a coolant hose, then it has to connect the the block or head somewhere. OR do you meant that it is coming out of the head- or block, then there should be a spot on the firewall that it should connect to.

Darin

why would you connect a collant line to the firewall?

:ufucktard:

Originally posted by rsaeini+Aug 7 2003, 02:43 PM-->
darwins_vtech
@Aug 7 2003, 08:26 AM

Darin

why would you connect a collant line to the firewall?

:ufucktard:

A coolant hose going through the firewall would be for you heater.

However, the hose is probobly supposed to go into the IM into the the cold idle valve. The skunk manifold may not have this because it does rob a little bit of power. Best have someone who knows what they are doing check out your whole setup to make sure you dont just have a real mess of hoses. But im sure you dont :p

well i have three hoses im somewhat confused about

one by the upper radiator hose that leads over to the TB

one that im posting about

and one what was already mounted when i recieved my motor with the i/m installed that im sure is right

i know it goes block>TB>sesnor>block

just confused as to which goes where

Cuncuk 93 civic si-

Obviously you don't know what your talking about ya fucking idiot!! everybody else seems to understand alright! why don't you try and blow yourself.

Darin

wouldnt a hose go into your firewall for the heater core?

im still confused about which hoses go into the throttle body, anyone have an ls or a b20 swap that can shine some light on this?

Back