swap novice having trouble starting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eat-my-r's

EAT-MY-R'S
help swap novice having trouble starting

i'm hoping for some help ok i'll try explain this as best i can, i'd currently been driving a 1999 civic coupe 1.6 d16y7 sohc.now i'v replaced that with a b18c6 from the ukdm integra 1999 typr r i'v connected all my loom up using the sir loom no problems there. i'v completed the full swap loom ecu etc etc and apon turning the key the motor wont start the petrol is priming but not getting a spark at the plug PLEASE HELP as my car is off the road till i can get it sorted many thanks any questions i'll try answer as best i can my brother is a very good machanic and it has his head melted too. is it possible my coded key wont work with new ecu or some kind of ecu problem:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
starting problem

just to let know whos reading found my problem, turned out to be a coded ecu dropped in fc ecu in and the car started first time:):):) the b18c6 (ukdm)comes with a code in the key and ecu unlike the usdm or the jdm... time to play:D

Back