swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92LScivic

ok im putting a 96ls into my92 hb as you know on the right strut tower there are three plugs for the engine harness and those match up but on the left there are three in my hb and four on the integra three of them match up but my question is what is the fourth one for and will that cause a problem thanks guys

One way or another ur goin to have to use ur wiring harness from ur 92 hatch motor. Im assuming that ur 92 is non vtec. From my experience and talking to my buddies about swaps ur 92 harness should work fine. Goin from obdII to I is pretty easy. U'll have to do the dist. wiring over and solder it.Cut the harness from the 92 dist. and solder it to the 96 dist. It should color cordinate and shouldnt be too difficult. MAKE SHURE U SOLDER IT. Use ur injector wiring from the 92, it'll color cordinate too. SOLDER THAT TOO. Umm..and i think a 2 more plug's you'll have to use from ur 96 and solder to the 92 harness. I could be wrong but ..thats how i did my swap. If anything else comes up just post up..ill check back. sorry if i was confusing.

the harness i got with the motor and euc does not work i mean that the everthing works but not the RPM, SRS bags, MPH stuff does not work the car run and everthing else work HELP if u know or call me (336)-202-2334 ask for scott

Back