Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kidd_Diablo2003

I'm having difficulties trying to find swaps for my car and 1992 Honda Accord. I planed on trying to start my project this summer, but certain things have brought that to a hault. Its hard to find parts for such and old engine so I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of swaps could be made so that I could start building one hell of a street car?

i think for your car the best swap would be a H22 or a H23/Vtec. I don't know enough about either one of those setups to be able to go into detail about them. someone else might have that insight.

h22 or h23 all the way. you will have some problems dropping it in but u will hall ass. u can use 3 out of the 4 engine mounts, but not to worrie about that, you also need to convert it to obd2 because the engine will be knew and your car is older.

peace

Yeah get the JDM H22a type S motor or the Euro edition, i think they are the same, not sure.

Milan

Your 1992 Accord is OBD1. If you got an OBD1 H22 or H23, you wouldn't need to do any wiring conversion. The downside to that is, the Type S H22 was only produced OBD2. You can still use an H23 or JDM H22 though.

Go with the H22 if you don't want to boost, or get an H23 and start building it for turbo.

The H22 Type S is different from the Euro-R H22. The Type S came in Preludes, has 220 horses and an LSD tranny. The Euro-R came in Accords and is 200 horsepower with no LSD.

Back