swap ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i have tried the searchs here and at clubcivic.com. i have a 92 eg6. i bought the b16asir2 half swap from hmotorsonline today. i know 99 si axels work but do the si mounts and linkage work. and if so what mounts do i need. i bought the small swap cause i work for a dealership and get honda oem parts at cost plus 10%. also i see in the articles there is a walk through on a b16 6th gen and was wondering if there was one on the 5th. i want to do the swap myself so i can add to the conversations here but i have never done one. thanks in advance for any help

you don't have to have already completed a swap to add to the convo's here. (our admin isn't even thorugh ihis first swap. :wink:) but that doesn't mean there isn't a wealth of information on the site.

as far as mounts i think you could also use the mounts from a 94-01 integra gsr. you can use the axles from any 99-00 civic si, or 94-01 integra. you will want to use integra shift linkage. but as far as i know if you got the complete swap (hmotors is pretty good about making sure it is complete) then that motor should actually bolt right in.

which mount and what year teg?
i know i can particioate but i dont know all the much yet. i can tell you i learned a crap just from this site. and want to learn a whole lot more

s403d92fb9c414.jpg

Back