swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joesbadcrx

How can i puit a zc motor into my 90 honda crx hf?And what do i have to do to do it?

Ya did lots of searching cant find any site to tell me how. And still cant find a site to tell me were i can buy a zc motor?

in the hf its a drop in. but you do need to change the hubs and the ecu.

so just pull yours out change the hubs get si axles and ecu. drop the newone in.

the si tranny will work . i did one on my civic and it went right in didnt have to do any thing but change the wiring from dpi to mpi thats it i used the same mounts and i used a si tranny thats it . when u do the swap us the wiring off the old motor and make sure the new motor has evey thing on it

1. pull motor out of crx
2. dispose of d15
3. build zc
4. put zc in car which d15 came out of (crx)
5. wire up zc which at this point should be inside of crx (if not check step 4)
6. drive.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back