Swaping Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey what happens if you dont. swap the:
ECT switch A: This will need to be extended to the thermostat housing on the passengers side of the back of the head. The ECT sensor and ECT sending unit fit fine (under the distributor.)

*NOTE: There is no ECT switch B on the JDM H22, just spare back the connector.

Also I have one more question. When you guys did the h22 swap in your car did your car originaly have vtec. If so.. did you have to add to the vtec oil pressure plug? I thought the solenoid and pressure plug came out at the same place.. but they really dont. the plug was way back by my thermostat! and the solenoid plug was right at the solenoid. I have no idea what the extra plug that comes out at the solenoid plug goes to? Make sense? please try to make the best of it.. lol

the F series and H series have different dimensions, so a lot has to be moved. You can just bare back the connector on the First temp switch and tap in. I kept the second switch by changing my front waterneck connected to the radiator hose. The one from your F22 fits perfectly, and retains your original 2nd switch. The only difference is that theoretically, the two fans would come on seperately. If they both run off the same switch, obviously they run together.

My car didn't have VTEC to begin with. I had to add the VTEC oil pressure sensor, IAB, and switch wires. The switch and solenoid are side by side. Oil pressure sensor is below the oil filter.

I'm not quite sure what your asking though. :roll:

you shouldn't need to add anything for vtec if your car was original equiped with vtec....

my car was equipped with vtec before i did my swap but i cant understand a damn thing u tried to get across in that post

Back