swapping front end

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

Hello, I have a 1994 honda civic hatchback and I would like to buy a body kit. My front bumper, hood, headlights, corner lights and front fenders need to be replaced anyway. My question is, can I convert my entire front end to the 96-00 generation hatchback civic by just buying all the parts for that generation and bolting them on, or do I need to modify anything on my car? Has anyone ever done this before? Thanks,
Tristan

I have heard of doing this, and have put a 99-00 front end on a 96 civic before. We used new fenders, headlights, bumber, and radiator support to get it to fit. Not sure about the 92-95 civics though. It might work.

you need to do some fabrication for a 92-95 to get a 96-00 front end. i've seen it done and it's pretty sweet looking.

I have a 95 hatch with a 2000 si conversion. I got it back from the paint shop 3days ago (bmw m3 color laguna seca blue). It takes alot of time. I got my directions from.....http://www.cardomain.com/id/hatchbackproject.
So it can be done, has been done and looks f*cking cool!!!!!!!

what you need...
1. 2000 hood
2. (2) 2000 fenders
3. 2000 si grill
4. 2000 bumper cover
5. 2000 si lip
6. a pair of headlights (your pick).....aftermarket?
7. a bumper support
8. a radiator support
9. a shit load of time
10. all the parts can be bought for $225.00 usd or less at www.certifit.com

ps: I'll have pics next week.

Turbocrazy2

Back