Swaps into 91 ex Auto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91_Accord_Ex

88_CRX_DX
Heyy guys whats going on? Im new to the forum but not to hondas.Ive been toying around with civics and integra swaps for a while, but i need a bigger car now. So i thought why not an Accord and i like the early 90s body style. Im just wondering what kind of swap would be good for power? Kinda tight on money. I know h22 is popular, but I've heard they're not all that fast. I am also looking for a swap that isnt going to need crazy modifications to be installed. I also dont like having to run all new wiring harnesses so if that can be avoided that would be great. I am also looking for ideas i can do to the stock motor its got 157,000 on it. And also modifications i can do to the whole car. Thanks

When I do that swap am i going to feel a difference? Also will i have to put in a new wiring harness? Thats a pain in the balls. I was also wondering does that have vtec?

My other question is what is the difference between the H22 and H23. I know one has vtec. But what is better? I know the h22 is common for an accord swap. But i havent heard anything about the h23.

Pretty much what im saing is im lazy and i dont want to wire anything. I just want to get a new motor drop it in. Hook all of the wires back up and go. But i dont want stock is there any way i can do this?

Pretty much what im saing is im lazy and i dont want to wire anything. I just want to get a new motor drop it in. Hook all of the wires back up and go. But i dont want stock is there any way i can do this?

If you want to minimize wiring then you're probably going to want to go with another F-series or an H23. Anything with VTEC will require some wiring changes, although it really isn't that hard to do.

For the H23 since it is a dohc wouldnt there be wiring? Im mixed up on that whole situation. The other question is what wiring would i need exactly for vtec? Would it consist of just running the vtec wire? I also would like to boost somewhere in the near future. What would be the best engine to boost? Or what motor would be best to build all motor and not boost it?

Back