Swedish Fish for the goddam win.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swedish Fish firectly from Sweden FTW!

Where I lived in Frölunda Torg, there was this grocery store that I would just go in and buy bags of Swedish candy and chocolate. mmmmm

red vines as straws for cherry coke and root beer floats with cookies n cream ice cream takes this one.

Gelatinous snot candies. I hate Swedish fish almost as much as I hate circus peanuts.

All that shit hardly cuts it as candy - It is to candy what Fords are to cars, and to quality foods even less.

Forgive me for going off topic here, but do you what those little fuckers are made of ? Horse hooves and ass lips, that's what. The only thing that shadows the shittiness of Swedish fish are gummi worms. And bears.

There are 5 states of matter: Liquid, Plasma, Gas, Solid, Nougat and Gummi.

Quoted post[/post]]
Gelatinous snot candies. I hate Swedish fish almost as much as I hate circus peanuts.

All that shit hardly cuts it as candy - It is to candy what Fords are to cars, and to quality foods even less.

Forgive me for going off topic here, but do you what those little fuckers are made of ? Horse hooves and ass lips, that's what. The only thing that shadows the shittiness of Swedish fish are gummi worms. And bears.

There are 5 states of matter: Liquid, Plasma, Gas, Solid, Nougat and Gummi.
i dont care what their made of. if it tastes good, im going to eat it.

quick recipe- plain chili sauce+grape jelly+swedish meatballs=banging ass bbq meatballs. mixng the ingredients sounds nasty, but if it tastes good, eat it and enjoy it.

swedfiscan.jpg

We aint got non o' them thar sweedish fish down south...

strange..

Gummy worms FTW!

Back