Sweet B210 on Ebay.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]can an rb25 fit in there? :p
Ricer
Quoted post[/post]]4g63t w/ starquest tranny y0.
And then watch the whole car go up in flames? no thanks.
Quoted post[/post]]SR20DE :ph34r:
...maybe.
Quoted post[/post]]13B.
Ok, you can just die for that comment.

the only thing that needs to go back into that car is something from its period.

U20..... the 2liter out of the Fairlady 2000..... OH YES!

What about BRE racing engine? Eh? Eh? Who's gonna die now?

Maybe even the rare S20 from the original GTR.... :ph34r:

just put the engines that come with the car in it....theres enough horsepower sitting there to make that car very fun, or very competitive... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]can an rb25 fit in there? :p
Ricer
Quoted post[/post]]4g63t w/ starquest tranny y0.
And then watch the whole car go up in flames? no thanks.
Quoted post[/post]]SR20DE :ph34r:
...maybe.
Quoted post[/post]]13B.
Ok, you can just die for that comment.

the only thing that needs to go back into that car is something from its period.

U20..... the 2liter out of the Fairlady 2000..... OH YES!

432EngSmall.jpg

S20 from the Fairlady Z 432 and 432R

I prefer the DOHC I-6. Although the U20 is a good little motor too.

Quoted post[/post]]I prefer the DOHC I-6. Although the U20 is a good little motor too.
the 160hp that came outta that motor should have been a lot more.... another reason why I dont trust HP ratings from a while ago. Nissan's purpose built race car produces 5 more horses than the STOCK fairlady 2000?.... WTF? same displacement, the s20 is higher revving, better breathing, better designed, purpose built, and over just a hell of a lot more engine...... and only 5 more hp...... umm... no.

Btw..... if it came down to it.... probably would still get the U20... just cause I want to see what the old school rat motor is capable of.

Back