Sweet Net Game!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

well guys, ive known about it forever, so u guys might think its old news, but for the rest of ya that dont know its quite possibly the funnest game u can play. I know alot of the arcade game sights now have it, but i thought id post it for those who didnt know. use the arrow keys to stear the bike and up and down to accel/decellerate.

heres the link, go to the very!!! bottem and click play right beside the word instructions, should be in red. Have fun.

Dna Trails Game

I love that game. I used to play the original about 5 or 6 years ago and was completely addicted. Does anyone know what it was originally called?

yep, i played that game 4-5 months ago when AJ posted it on it CL. after getting perfect scores wasn't a challenge, i started doing flips off of each object to make it harder.

finafuckinly... took me a gazillion trys :( .
s3f0deba567008.jpg

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Jul 10 2003, 04:22 PM
aight so who has the ful version??... post up a link

Yeah, does anybody have the full version ? I can't find it anywhere.. :angry:

Originally posted by randerson165+Jul 10 2003, 06:08 PM-->
rudeludenotmeanthough
@Jul 10 2003, 04:22 PM
aight so who has the ful version??... post up a link

Yeah, does anybody have the full version ? I can't find it anywhere.. :angry:

i just downloaded it off of kazaa. i just searched for "dna trials"... popped right up. if you don't have kazaa or are a complete idiot... i can e-mail it to you or sumpin'.

Back