sweet website for FREE ringtones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I saw on G4techtv a site that offered free ring tones. The great thing about it is, instead of just limiting you to the normal pop music, you can actually use MP3 files that are on your phone.

The website is Smashthetones.com and works great. Since it is free, you do have to wait a little bit. Once you have everything all set up, it puts you on a waiting list. Last night there were 50 or so people doing it and it took around 40 minutes. However, this morning I did it, and there were 2. You can just send all your info, then just leave the window open, and it will eventually work.

So what do you have to have for this to work?

For MP3 ringtones, a phone that supports poly. ringtones
Text messageing enabled
web browsing enabled

You can chose any mp3 file on your computer, how long you want it to be and what time you want the file to start at. Once you finishing doing everything online, it sends a text message to you with a web address. Select the link (on mine, I had to go to menu->go to) and then it downloads it for you. You have 1 hour to download it after the Text message is sent to you.

Right now, my ring tones are "Guster-I Spy" and "Starting Line - Playing Favorites"

1- select default ringer
2- use phone like a phone.

I hate ringtones and people who play with their phones. you don't put that shit on your VTECH house phone do you? why do you need it on your mobile?? :gay:

I am kinda the same way with ringtones, but up here, there are only 3 phones to choose from at our shitty cellOne store (remember, I go to school in BFE) so everyone has the exact same phone as me, which means everyone has the exact same ringtone also. Its annoying as hell.

Personally I am an electronic whore. I dont need it but i want it. Thats why i have a desktop, building a new one soon, an ipaq, and getting a laptop soon. I have all the game systems except the DS just because im gay.
Also i plan on getting the motorola mpx220. its a bad ass phone regardless what people say about the ring volume. if you cared, you wouldnt have bought the phone and got urself a friggin a monochromatic phone with basic ringtones.
As for ringtones, i enjoy making my own and sending it via bluetooth to my motorola v600. besides, im the only one i kno that has a Naruto ring tone.
"MUNE ROCKS"

ps Im sure Calesta knows what im talking about with the whole Naruto thing.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Feb 15 2005, 04:35 PM
ps Im sure Calesta knows what im talking about with the whole Naruto thing.
[post=461327]Quoted post[/post]​

What's Naruto? :blink:

MUST HAVE EPISODE 122!!!!

:lol:

Back