T3 Super 60 On A Stock B18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
i think with this turbo i should be able to hit around 280 crank hp at 15 lbs. the block should will have new bearings, arp rod bolts, arp head studs, new rings, new seals. i don't plan on running near that boost on the street tho, probably more like 10-12lbs. definatley not that high until i have hondata.

let me know what you think or if there you know any one who has a similar setup.

i haven't decided on all the details yet, i was just asking about the turbo choice.

cause thats the most important part of any turbo system.

i think it should be very streetable and shouldn't be much to adjust to even tho i will be basically doubling my horsepower.

i am not sure how much more boost that turbo could run but after looking at the compressor map i feel very confident in their compatability(the motor and the turbo).

well, you aren't going to be able to control 550, or even 720s with anything but a standalone. the vafc hack only goes so far.
IMO, i'd wait and do it with hondata in the first place

yeah, i have a box in my garage that is SLOWLY collecting parts for the next step. Boost. i'm gonna do it right the first time so i am gonna run my fresh motor for probably a year before i put it on boost.

so the parts i am trying to get are:

hondata
LSD
T3 super 60 turbo (.82 a/r)split flange
equal length turbo header
downpipe
2.5" catback exhaust
upgraded vavle train
upgraded clutch
4 wheel disc brake conv.
front mount intercooler
2" piping