TAKING OFFERS..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
i have a few things layin around.. so i thought i would just sell it, cuz i'm not using it...

Fast Idle Control Valve/Civic --- $20 shipped
57758151_177265046_0.jpg

Integra/Civic IACV---SOLD!!
49383047_151684655_0.jpg

OEM Civic Type R flywheel---SOLD to 1fasteghatch-- waiting on money order
Picture013.jpg

if you dont agree with prices PM me or email me @ fourstar0488@gmail.com and we can work something out...

thanks for looking,
clint

Quoted post[/post]]
mileage on the flywheel? also how much shipped to 41042. let me kno cuz im interested. no bullshit either.
i have no idea what the mileage is on the flywheel.. i bought if off ebay.. and i never ended up using it.. and now i need money for christmas.... $80 shipped

sale pending on flywheel.. bump..
need the rest gone.. gonna have a broke ass Christmas..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bump for the kids not having presents.... :xmas: :cry:

Stop living on our tax money and get a job. It pays better, although you have to get off of your lazy ass and do some work... Quit bitching about your kids not having presents. Boo fucking hoo.
dude.. you seriously need to shut the fuck up... i cant work yet... as for working on cars.. i cant do it.. i'm so damn weak from chemotherapy that i couldnt break a bolt loose... and the kids part was a joke.. so when you wanna quit being a dick.. then come post on my thread..

Back