Talking about starting the day off wrong.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darien234

I just locked my keys in my CRX with my house on the same keychain, so can't even go home to get the spare.

lol- that sucks. good thing hondas are easy as hell to break into...

grab a coat hanger. it will take 5 min.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2005, 09:40 AM
lol- that sucks. good thing hondas are easy as hell to break into...

grab a coat hanger. it will take 5 min.
[post=484614]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah just waiting on my supervisor, he has some in his car.

i dont think coat hanger will work on a rex- arnt there those clips holding the window in track you would need to undo- newer civics are easier for coat hanger method

Originally posted by b204dr@Apr 8 2005, 10:02 AM
i dont think coat hanger will work on a rex- arnt there those clips holding the window in track you would need to undo- newer civics are easier for coat hanger method
[post=484621]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it is still worth a try before someone else decides bust the glass, and hall ass with my car, Once they realize they are in there.

Originally posted by darien234@Apr 8 2005, 07:08 AM

I think it is still worth a try before someone else decides bust the glass, and hall ass with my car, Once they realize they are in there.
[post=484624]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: that sucks bro, would it be easier to break into your house? Also, how the hell are you using the net if your locked outside????

he's at work :shrug2:

try and push down on the window as much as you can. that should clear the lip and hopefully give you enough room so you don't fuck your weather stripping...

if you need to break a window for the the rear quarters, easiest to change, and cheapest too i think...

door windows will flex an amazing amount before they break... but its a fine line
lol

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 10:36 AM
he's at work :shrug2:

try and push down on the window as much as you can. that should clear the lip and hopefully give you enough room so you don't fuck your weather stripping...

if you need to break a window for the the rear quarters, easiest to change, and cheapest too i think...

door windows will flex an amazing amount before they break... but its a fine line
lol
[post=484638]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I have to keep going out to check on it, because some kids where seen trying to get in it a couple of times before out here, just got the weather stripping fixed from that. My boy car got stolen from right across the street.

Originally posted by darien234+Apr 8 2005, 10:45 AM-->
reckedracing
@Apr 8 2005, 10:36 AM
he's at work  :shrug2:

lol
[post=484638]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I have to keep going out to check on it, because some kids where seen trying to get in it a couple of times before out here, just got the weather stripping fixed from that. My boy car got stolen from right across the street.
[post=484641]Quoted post[/post]​

Just got in to the car, could not get the door handle so I used the hanger to grab the hatch back hande. I had to climb in through the back.

Just got in to the car, could not get the door handle so I used the hanger to grab the hatch back hande. I had to climb in through the back.

NICE :thumbsup:
good thinking :)

hehe- been there, done that :D i think i did that with the 240 once :p

the best was when Jeef locked him self out of his crx when we went to dinner one night.

his sunroof was cracked a hair...

so we took the prop rod from the hood of my 240, and used that to grab the keys out of the ignition and pull them through the sunroof. lol

it was funny shit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2005, 03:55 PM
hehe- been there, done that :D i think i did that with the 240 once :p

the best was when Jeef locked him self out of his crx when we went to dinner one night.

his sunroof was cracked a hair...

so we took the prop rod from the hood of my 240, and used that to grab the keys out of the ignition and pull them through the sunroof. lol

it was funny shit.
[post=484831]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, yeah you guys were lucky, Yeah I looked down and realize why am I fighting this door handle when I can easily grab the hatch handle took about 30 seconds. I then thought damn I'm glad the guy who tried to still it did not think of that.

I was owned that night.

That sucks man. lol

Glad my doors won't lock when the keys are inside. :D

Back