TALLYWEED?!!!?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega11855

i heard that if u mix tallyweed with your gas you will raise it about 10 real points like from 91 to 101 has anyone else heard of this or know of any negative side effects?

i have no idea wtf you are talking about B)

...but seriously now What The Fuck Is Tallyweed!!! :blink:

ive heard the same thing about mothballs
just dump a box of those in your tank

:lol:

let me better explain loco is toulene something u can buy at home depot if so thats probably the shit and i miss heard what the guy was saying

Originally posted by omega11855@Aug 27 2003, 12:18 PM
let me better explain loco is toulene something u can buy at home depot if so thats probably the shit and i miss heard what the guy was saying

Punctuation maybe?

Or maybe Toulene is loco?

Either way, Omega, I'll answer your questions (at least I think they're questions; I can't tell without punctuation) when you have a firmer grasp of the standard English Language. 'Till then, go play with your tallyweed.

yeah its a question im middle eastern and i speak with an asian accent so if u dont answer my question(asain voice) i will gib u biig biig trabbo
so does anyone know anything about tallyweed or toulene im gonna try to find it at home-depot so i can give you a proper name on the product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back