Tanabe Touring on DEL SOL *POST PICS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
So far, from my research i'm pretty much set on getting the new Tanabe Touring Medalion catback for the sol. I know Tanabe's mufflers have a history of looking awkward or the tips stick out far past the rear bumpers (which I hate). If anyone has purchased this catback please post up pics! Even if its on a civic coupe or hatch (NOT CRX) post them up! THANX

I had the Tanabe Hyper Medallion on my Del Slow...I know it looks nothing like a Touring, but ALL Tanabe exhausts I've seen look like they don't fit right.

I was hoping this was the exception & from what I've seen on other cars it fit ok but can't be sure till I see it on a del sol.

Didn't buy a cat back but installed the "tuner medalion racing" on custom pipe so not much help lol. Sounds nice though!

Havok said:
I had the Tanabe Hyper Medallion on my Del Slow...I know it looks nothing like a Touring, but ALL Tanabe exhausts I've seen look like they don't fit right.
i got the medallion touring and i love it it sounds good looks good and fitment was good the only problem i am having is i also have omni coilovers and ST sway bars so the car is too low and the sway bar is hitting the pipe but if you dont have aftermarket sways or slamed your car like me you should have no proble.:D

Thanks antonia. What kind of car do you have & could you post up some pics? You can also e-mail them to me.

I do have aftermarket swaybars but the car is still factory height. I am going to purchase a coilover suspension very soon & will keep that in mind. It definetly will be lowered ofcourse but not so much slammed but hopefully everything will clear.

Last edited:
Back