Targa Top

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Big Shane

Anyone know where I can get a glass top for my del sol? I would prefer blue tint, but bronze will do. Also looking for any top with good seals, color not an issue.

they are made by this company Home
no prices listed on their site... no real info on there either
but you can call them and see what they have to say
this is only the plexi piece and you will need to use your own frame, latches and seals
from my findings these seem to be going for in the $650 area shipped... i saw some group buys... but they were from quite a while ago... might also want to scour ebay or craigslist... these were never all that common though so im not sure what your chances of finding them there are

as for tops with good seals... keep an eye out for part out threads, craigslist, or ebay... also couldnt hurt to keep an eye on the local junkyards... many of the larger ones are networked together and might be able to tell you where to find a car or part you need

:shrug2: best of luck

2 mnths ago a guy was selling a bronze glass top woth frame and everything..basically throw it on your car for $300 i wish i had the cash..he might still have it but shipping will be alot

Back