Teenage girls driving in the rain/mud..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Alright this thread isn't going to be so great because it doesnt include pictures but I was riding down the road with my girlfriend to go out to eat for lunch and I come upon 6 teenage girls stuck in the middle of a center island. *I should go take the camera phone and take some pics of their tracks now, they went in a good 15 feet in the grass, and a good 6-8inches deep*

I ask my girlfriend "do I stop and help or no?" and she didnt give a shit, so I decided to go check it out. Apparently they had just gotten stuck there a few minutes prior and had been spinning the shit out of the tires in their 00+ civic coupe. I didn't have a tow strap in the SUV I was driving and the girls were sunken in a good 6-8inches.

Tried to push it out but the girls werent much of a help and I almost wound up on my face, the friggin ground was like butter.

The dumb bitch driving the car kept giving it too much gas when I told her to go easy on it so she continued to spin them. Luckily for them another 2 guys and a truck pulled over and the three of us pushed it to where finally I had to drive the damn thing out.

I tell them to not go speeding around now because their tires are covered in mud along with their brakes and they're not going to be able to stop....next thing I know they're taking off into traffic pretty fast. Friggin idiots.

Cliff notes;
6 barely legal, good looking chicks get stuck in the mud
I and two other guys have to save the day.
They're basically on their knees by the end of it.
They drive off like morons in their practically new civic thats now covered in the mudd. They were asking where a car wash was so they could clean it off so daddy didn't see.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 28 2004, 01:06 PM
They're basically on their knees by the end of it.
[post=423256]Quoted post[/post]​

This is how it should've ended for you and the other guys that helped. :D

This is how it should've ended for you and the other guys that helped. :D
[post=423261]Quoted post[/post]​

Eh they would good looking and it COULD'VE ended that way, but my g/f was sitting in my car across the road.

They were telling me how I was such a good person and that "I'm going to go to Heaven"

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 28 2004, 04:33 PM
Damn. That would probably kill you. :lol:
[post=423313]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I'd be in heaven. In-fucking-heaven. Wow.

Back