Teg dash in ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C-Bye

Hey I have to replace my heater core, being the dash is out of the vehicle, I would like to put in an integra dash my buddy has into my ef, do any of them fit. I could just change all the wiring to integra wiring. can't be that difficult just time consuming, well I have put in weeks to this hacked up harness "drive me up the wall" a complete changeover is sounding really good being the dash is coming out anyway

I need Opinions? Ideas? anyone ever tried?

seen it done, and yeah it looks cool, but unless you buttloads of time on your hands, it's probably not worth it. i can't see the Teg dash fitting into the ef. you say your friend has the dash, go measure it.

you really dont have to remove the dash. i didnt. (in my da)

wasnt that hard for me. i didnt remove my dash at all. just he blower motor, evap thing, then tackled the heater core. its not easy by any means.

wasnt that hard for me. i didnt remove my dash at all. just he blower motor, evap thing, then tackled the heater core. its not easy by any means.

thought about junkyard, but i should just get a new one can't cost that much? Thanx guys.

hey starting school DEC. Honda Certified!!!!

Back