Teg Lights Swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Does anyone know if the integra's circle lights will fit in the AUX lights of the del sol? Could someone tell me the dementions of the lights. (both diameter and distance from backing to backing)

BTW this would not be rice, it atucally serves a purpose. AUX lights on a sol blow.

The Integra headlight you are talking about is one piece (both circles are molded into one piece of plastic). You would have to cut the headlight up to make it fit.

yup... i looked into this too .... cant do it .... catz makes lights that fit in there... then theres also the 98 EDM del sol aux lights if you can find them

automotivetech.org

and talk to roro about the edm lights

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 16 2003, 09:14 PM
this is the other link over there
http://teamdelsol.com/technical/howto/catz...hts/default.asp

screw that, amber looks like :puke:

The angle Eyes turn on to normal lights when you want to. I just dont know how to do the wiring for that switch. Would I just use wire the ring part to the corner lights and then the normal beams to the aux switch?

both of those look gay, get either EDM or JDM that are actually glass, not some plastic piece of shit wannaba BMW.

im a big fan of yellow lights..... they work VERY well in fog and even work better than white (IMO) in regular darkness
i had yellow lights on my bike it was great .... doubled my visability
unfortunatly its not legal to have yellow headlights i guess :(

Back