teg or civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

depends what ur gonig to do with it, if u want to do an engine swap, get the civic, if u want to keep it stock and upgrade, teh GSR is probably the best bet.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 03:09 AM
depends what ur gonig to do with it, if u want to do an engine swap, get the civic, if u want to keep it stock and upgrade, teh GSR is probably the best bet.

If you had the civic si I dont think doing an engine swap would be wise because the si engine has potential but to answer the original question ....I say GSR

I'd like a GSR...exactly what is the GSR? lol I realize it's the integra motor, is it the B18C DOHC VTEC in the Integra? That to me sounds like it has the most potential to be a tuner car...aka sleeper. :worthy:

i'd take the gsr stock. if you were going to get an si and swap it, then you might as well go with something cheaper and lighter like a cx and upgrade suspension and put on some rear discs. I don't see the point in buying a si and swapping something else into it.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 11 2003, 10:38 PM
I'd like a GSR...exactly what is the GSR? lol I realize it's the integra motor, is it the B18C DOHC VTEC in the Integra? That to me sounds like it has the most potential to be a tuner car...aka sleeper. :worthy:

A GSR wouldn't be much of a sleeper car, unless by sleeper car you mean that you would have to sleep in it to make sure no one steals it?

99-00 civic Si is going to be about the same as far as getting stolen (at least in minneapolis)

92-95 Si? you might as well go with a cx or dx and do a swap

k series Si? get an rsx

Back