teggy ecu for crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

can i use a 90-93 teg ecu on my 91 crx si to make some extra power? i have heard its plug and play and all the connectors are the same. is this true? i have the d16a6. thanks-david

oops sorry wrong forum. this should be in the ecu/electronics section. if i could move it i would. sorry. but i wont duplicate the post if someone moves it for me.

you could use that buts its not gona give u that much power. i would go with a 89 integra ecu. its a pg7 and its much more agressive. lates

The 89 does give a decent gain. The only way I see it worth it is if you already have the ecu. I wouldn't waste the money on buying the 88-89 teg ecu. I sometimes run my 89 teg ecu in my 89 crx si. It fouls the plugs really quick becuase it runs kind of rich. I usually only run it for a few nights, not a permanent thing.

dont use any ecu accept stock. u dont have a DOHC cam, so the 89 integra is a bad choice, same with the 90-91 integra ecu. just stick with that ecu, and if u want a more aggresive fuel curve get it chipped to the mods u have in ur car. get a cam, cam gears i/h/e , and get it chipped to that, u will get more power if u chip to ur specs than if u just randomly throw in an ecu.

Back