TEIN show car stolen!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh well, i'm sure they have insurance. i'm sure there isn't a lot you can do with that car. it would be more work to part out than it's worth. i would just fill the tank, and drive until it was empty and crash it.

wow...that sucks...it just supports how hondas are on the top of stolen vehicle list...

Car, aftermarket parts, body work, paint, upholstery: 50k

Kicking yourself in the nuts because you didn't spend a dime of that on security: Priceless.

well...if anyone should be mad...it should be Tein...since it was a sponsored car...i bet the owner didnt spend a dime on most of that stuff...

get_nick said:
oh well, i'm sure they have insurance. i'm sure there isn't a lot you can do with that car. it would be more work to part out than it's worth. i would just fill the tank, and drive until it was empty and crash it.

Normal auto insurance isn't going to cover that dollar value of modification... and most tuners aren't insuring their cars for the full value through other high dollar insurance systems either.

It's really not a lot of work to part out a car if you're never planning to put it back together. You just need space and a bunch of tools. Taking things apart is amazingly easy.

Calesta said:
Normal auto insurance isn't going to cover that dollar value of modification... and most tuners aren't insuring their cars for the full value through other high dollar insurance systems either.

It's really not a lot of work to part out a car if you're never planning to put it back together. You just need space and a bunch of tools. Taking things apart is amazingly easy.

Exactly, the car was prob not covered other than the blue book value and also i can guarantee the car is in hundreds of peices by now and possibly alot of it is sold already

driver1 said:
Exactly, the car was prob not covered other than the blue book value and also i can guarantee the car is in hundreds of peices by now and possibly alot of it is sold already
Really, just like any other stolen car. If you don't find it right away, it's in pieces and goneeeeeeeee........

"worth somewhere between $50,000 and $150,000"

100k is a big range to take a stab at....

Its radical exterior has modified front bumpers, side skirts and a rear spoiler wing. Investigators are hoping tips from the public and good old-fashioned police work will solve this case.
they're fucked
“Even though this is a well planned situation apparently, they did leave some clues behind and our forensics people are taking those items and analyzing them,” Gonzales said.
forensics? where were these assholes when they found my stripped out car...?

yea but i pay taxes too...
shouldn't we all get the same service from the PD?
smart ass
:)

my bad, i looked at the picture too quickly.

the new one isn't much better imo anyway, so it still gets tthe crappy rating :)

Back