Tein Vs. Progress

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heterosapian

maybe this should be a poll but fuck it. I'm trying to pull some serious gs in my rex, apparently progress got over a 1.1 in a 4g hatch. anybody got any personal review shit they can hand down?

They also tryed to do that with a honda del sol (go to google and search for traction control in a del sol) There goal was to get it to 1 g of acceleration AND still maintain diving comfort. Teins are a harsher ride but you will get more handleing out of them

man, im so sick of hearing the term HARSH ride. IT'S NOT HARSH. it doesn't ride like a cadalac anymore, but shit- we aren't trying to build cadalacs, now are we? :lol:

I did not say that they were harsh, i just said they are Harsher then the progressive.

so B, are the teins as wonderful as you had hoped? i have been looking at suspension steups for my 5th gen coupe and was wondering if you had had a chance to get on a skid pad and tune those beasts.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 24 2003, 04:44 PM
so B, are the teins as wonderful as you had hoped? i have been looking at suspension steups for my 5th gen coupe and was wondering if you had had a chance to get on a skid pad and tune those beasts.

they kick ass.

we have no skid pads here that i know of- so no. you WONT be disappointed

his car rides VERY nice... very solid road feel but not jittery at all... i was very impressed with his setup (and im OCD as hell about handling)

Back