Terminator 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i just saw it last night. If you haven't seen it yet, don't read. i spoiled a couple scenes.

I, being a huge movie buff, was throughly impressed with it.
The one-liners rock. they give a non-living thing with no personality and personify it in some way. makes you "like him" even though its a robot.
The crane sceene was bad-ass. I mean come on- SHE DRIFTED THE CRANE!!! :p it doesn't get much better than that y0!
the plot had me thinking though... like when they went to the shelter- i was looking around the corner trying to find the servers :p Usually movies are just so god damn obvious- and the viewer knows whats happeneing before the characters figure it out. T3 was not like that, and I loved it for that very reason.

the graphics were pretty good too. I loved the nuc's blowing up. That shit always impresses me.

As gay as this may sound, I wish it had a little more "wuss" sceenes. like in t2, when he was lowering him self down into the lava pit or whatever.... and Jon was balling his eyes out... I dunno, I'm a sucker for the low/sad point in movies backed by awesome music :) It could've used a better sceen like when her father died... made it a little more emotional or something. or even in the car when they get to the camper. things like that.

Everyone is calling for part 4- i think there's at least going to be a part 5 and maybe even a part 6.
Think about it for a min....

part 4, will be mostly about the aftermath of judgement day, and the start of the huge ass war and the rise of the army led by jon.

part 5, will deal with their kids and the T will kill jon conner.

part 6?? will deal with his wife sending back the terminator to protect them, and wrap up.... and maybe the death of her too? what the future holds?

maybe 5 and 6 will be together?? who knows... but i dont see how 4 can have all of these events in it as one movie.

Be that as it may, the TILF rocks. I was so pissed when her hair was in front of her ta'tas in the beginnning. i was like NO!!!!!!!!!!!! nice pooper though. might have to DL some of her later on for "study material" or something...

Thoughts? :)

I saw it and Charlie's Angels 2 this weekend, and I thought the movies were similar in that if you paid attention to the action and graphics (can you say Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore in bikinis in the same scene?), you didn't even realize the plotline sucked.

Two thumbs up for both movies.

Ya i loved it i saw it Fridy night, i like the part where he walks into the strip-club :lol: :lol: "Take off your Clothes" :lol: Ya I agree, I liked it cause I was totally surprised when the servers arent in the mountain and the war happens anyway, I was like, whoa, thats not supposed to happen. I give it a 8.

If you notice it takes the same place of events as T2, i.e. first he starts out driving a truck, then goes to bike, then goes to big truck, then goes to station wagon type vehicle. Then they finda secret stash of weapons, The chick was so damn hot too, good god she was hot,.

Back