Test drove a 2011 Scion.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Drove a tC today, they brought them to the University to exploit douchey frat brahs with well to do families. Nice looking, I drove a white one. They're rated at 180hp. Initial lurch was pretty quick, but I didn't get in it. Of course it was an automatic with the tiptronic tranny. I was doin about 35 and kicked it up into 5th, cruisin along, went to downshift to accelerate and accidentally knocked it up and was surprised as shit to find it went into 6th. The entire time though, I couldn't help but feel really claustrophobic. It was fucking tiny. It made my Civic feel like a monster inside. Windshield was small, roof was low, so low I didn't even get to enjoy the glasstop unless I looked straight up. I really don't think theres any way I could ever own one because it was so small. Overall, I like the power but that's about it. Next thing I wanna test drive is a CRZ, I wonder if a dealership would let me...

Cliffs:
Powerful
Meh handling
6 speed auto
Glass top
TINY AS FUCK

head room and other sizes, its much larger than your civic.

Next time lower the seat.

Really? tiny? I had a 2005 White TC 6spd manual and i loved that car, plenty of room for me. But again that was a 2005, how big are you, im 5'11 195. I mean it is a small car in general but it's suppose to be

its definately bigger inside than my mirage...

I'm 5'8 120. I didn't know the seat could go down, I was looking at 1g's after driving that one, they look like they're so much bigger inside than the one I drove.

Scion-tC_2011_front_angle-640x456.jpg

Looked just like this.

Yeah they got wider and longer in the 2nd gen, so there ya go.

Really, that's strange. I think a lot of it had to do with how high the windows were and how small the windshield was.
spock_cant_see_shit.jpg

Back