testing waters! 1992 Right hand Drive civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What turbo set up do you have? Any internal motor work? How much HP? How many psi? Is it a real RHD or a conversion? Is there any mechanical problems?

trades? i got something thats worth around 10k its a 94 integra with a full jdm typr r swap and a turbonetics t3t4 (60 trim) turbo lmk if ur intreasted ill pm you the list of everything!

10k? ????? come on, that was my car!!

You are looking to trade. . .?
I have a 95 integra 4 door, GSR (not swapped, it's a stock DB8 GSR) with jackson racing supercharger at 10lbs. (about 1 year old)
jackson racing Boost timing controller, new tranny, new axles, new lower and upper ball joints and 1 outer tie rod end. neuspeed 1.8 drop over kyb agx adjustable struts ingalls front camber kit and a rear adjustable camber kit, alignment was done 2 months ago stock fat five wheels with dunlop fm901 tires, with plenty left on them
stock cloth interior with a dirty carpet and some cigarette burns in the seats.
you don't get any more relaible than this, I maintain my cars very well (Im a technician at a local shop) so everything is mechanically 95% (car could use a couple new struts 1 in front is noisy, still works great but makes a strange click over small bumps, and 1 in the rear is just worn out) car also leaks a little bit of oil from the vtec solenoid, nothing major at all but you can sometimes smell it if it its the manifold.
Car has test pipe inistead of catylitic converter, 3"manderal exhaust and a stock muffler, car is quiet, but it also has a 3inch dump pipe that takes 2 mins to open up (you take out a few bolts and remove the cover) recent tuneup with kyg laser platinums (1 heat hange colder than stock for the supercharger) new cap rotor wires and a new coil
no check engine lights, no srs lights, no abs lights, no problems at all.
Power windows and locks and a viper 2 way alarm system and factory sunroof
front end was upgraded to 1999 style (better looking I think) new headlights and front bumper, also has polyurethane type-r front lip (not OEM because the oem one is plastic, this one is almost rubber so I doubt it will ever break) oem fog lights with oem switch in the car, fogs turn off when high beams are clicked on per new york state law
Car is in dire need of a paint job, previous owner used spray paint over oem paint and it is flaking in some spots, also there is some honda rust on the rear wheel wells (I live in NY and it's inevitable) also the passenger side door was repaired at some point and you can tell, I just havent gotten the time to get a new one yet.
rear emblems were shaved but one spot is showing through. Has a brand new hood unpainted, no spoiler.
Car would come with 2 extra rear doors in good shape, extra rear bumper mint with oem dohc vtec badge and mudflaps, extra drivers side fender (all parts are forest green and would need to be painted to match car) and a set of tan leather seats, chassis has 130K on it or 135k who cares, engine does not smoke unless you are really throttling it and it runs kinda rich, Im pretty sure it doesn't burn oil it loses about 1/2 quart between oil changes
I did all the brakes about 6 months ago, front rotors are powerslot dimpled with powerslot ceramic pads, rears are AEM aluminum rotors with aem pads
oil has been changed every 4000 miles by me since I got the car 2 years ago with semi-synthetic 5w30 cam2 oil
timing belt, accessory belts and water pump were done about 6000 miles ago by me
If you wanted to trade cars I would say keep your seats cuz they are worth alot, although it makes the Jdm look I don't think I can afford to trade +cash, just trade, prolly keep the duckbill, and the turbo, just gimme the stock b16 with stock ecu
let me know what you think, it may not be enough, but it's worth a try.
Dave

hey, can i see pics of the teg. the hatch is in such great shape i dont know if it would be worth it even with the stock b16. its a brand new motor and ive done so much work to get it to the point that it is at i dont want to take it appart unless it is truly worth it. if the teg is too far off i would def need money in the trade or i would have to take out alot from my car, (tvs, system, wheels, turbo etc.) to make it worth it for me,. like i said im looking for no less then 10k with all that has gone in this car. let me kno what you are thinking, but good offer and iwould like to see some pics.
alan

Oh yah, I def don't want the tv's, the system or the wheels (although I woul dhave to keep my fat fives to put on the car), and I don't really need the carbon fiber hood either, I will get some photos this afternoon and post em up, Ill shoot you a PM if I start a new thread, which I prolly will.

Posted some pics in the member gallery, If you need more pics, pics of certian areas on the car, more detailed pics, ETC I know there is no engine pic, and I didn't do any interior pics because I grabbed the cam and took them but I left the keys in the house, so the alarm was on, bla bla bla, Let me know, I can take more, but not tonight, it's late.
I did the best I could with the rust areas, and then my son got in the way (his hand is in one of the pics)
Ill shoot you a PM just so I know you get this message.

Back