testing waters home turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
I have a turbo manifold for all D motors. I did a home made turbo kit on my d16z6 know I am planing to get a e-bay set up for my big GM T51/32 turbo that I have.

Thing I have....
Manifold has no more that 200miles. Fits all dsm flange turbos also 1g blow off valve, 360cc injectors and side mount 1g innercooler and pipping that I peaced together . I also have two turbos one is a t25 off 2g and it burns oil and the other is off a 1g 14B. Haven tested it out yet but it look like it is in good condition.

I just picked me up some injectors if any one wants them- 2set-360cc, 1set-390cc and 1set- 450cc

I am just testing to see if any one would want it for a home made turbo set up and trying to get some offers to see how much it would go for.

Some pics are on myspace and vid on my home page MySpace
I can get more pic just need some e-mails if you want them. Thank Wolfy:cool:

Last edited:
hey

I really don't know right off my head. I am just testing to see what I can come up with. I have one or two ppl that want every thing for $200 that's every thing. Also I have some one that might trade me a delsol. I am just tying to get some offers on it I am looking to get a full e-bay t3t4 kit for a bigg ass turbo that I have I am planing to run. Let me know what you think and I will go from there. Thank Wolfy:cool:

well damn if he really wants to trade you a del sol I would say go for it unless the car is worth less than $200. which would be pretty damn hard.

hey

Yea the del-slow need a windshield and some body work and my friend wants to trade me my 92 hb with all my parts for it. But I am still wanting to see what ppl offer me on my things first.:cool:

so your turbo kit is a
manifold
2 turbos one is bad the other one UDK
a side intercooler with piping for civic?
360 injectors
BOV
ok so if you give a price and some pics to my email or in here i will give u an offer let me know i do want to booost my D soonnn

hey

so your turbo kit is a
Manifold - That will bolt up any dsm flange turbo.

2 turbos one is bad the other one UDK - One has bad seals and burns oil and yes I think the other one is good just did not get to test it out yet.

a side intercooler with piping for civic?- 1g intercooler and 1g piping that I had to peace to gather to make t work.

360 injectors- of a 3000GT vr4. I ran blue top1g 450cc and it was running a little rich.

BOV- Off a 1g

ok so if you give a price and some pics to my email or in here i will give u an offer let me know i do want to booost my D soonnn- I real don't know on a price right know got ppl that whant to trade me thing for my car and turbo. I can get more pics in a day or so.:cool:

home turbo setup

ppl offering me 250 for it shipped but I am trying to get some offers on it. What do you think it is worth? Thanks Wolfy

Last edited:
hey

I am taking it off my car to day a getting more pics of it.^_^

Back