testing waters on h22 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

i am testing the waters for when i sell my hatch. i want to finish it, and drive it a little before i sell it. but my ideas have moved to better things.

stripped, Relocated battery to rear.

97 USDM h22a w/ Type-S pistons(hand de-burred)
Fidanza Flywheel
ACT HD Street/Strip clutch
Gator Axles
JDM intermediate shaft
JDM distributor(internal coil)
MSD 6AL with 7k series limiters
Crower 63422A-2 cams
Euro-R Intake Manifold (not installed)
IB intake
Prospeed/Elite Header
custom 2.5" exhaust
310cc RC Injectors
AEM Fuelrail (not installed)
AEM FPR
255LPH Walboro Fuel Pump
All Sythetic Fluids (amsoil)
Street tuned using Chrome
P28 ECU with datalogging plug
5" Autometer Tach.
(4) Fat Fives with relatively Fresh rubber (2 BFG DRs sized 225/50/15 on konig wheels)
A/F Gauge, nitrous pressure gauge, and fuel pressure gauge
NOS brand Nitrous kit

thats all i can think of. needs paint, but the body is pretty straight with brand new fenders. i'd love for someone to give this a new home in a couple months. anyone intrested let me know. ima try to get some pictures up. i really feel like i'm missing some things in the desciption tho.

all work done by my buddy adam, a Certified Honda Technician.

Car is located in central FL. i Can drive it to meet someone, within reason, cause i'll still need a ride back home(i can bring a friend in their vehicle).

Everyone i have talked to tells me that this car should be in the 12's no nitrous with a good driver. My buddy Jarred had a EK with an h22 and I/H/E and ran a 12.9 on radials. so where this car will be on the bottle and slicks i haven't a clue.

hope to hear from you guys. just toss out some guesstimated prices that you think its worth.

-Travis

why the 310cc injectors? not sure about usdm obd2 but i know for sure jdm obd1 h22's run a 345cc injector stock....so if you didnt downgrade by putting those in than your prob right at the same size so why have spent the money? get some pics up and bump for a nice sounding hatch

i still have the stock ones, so they can go too. i just figrued new was good. are they undersized? hmm. i'm tryin to get pix up

its a hatch. 4k seems low to me, i've seen slower cars go for way moire.

and yea actually, i would trade it, but no one will trade me for a k20 powered civic.

yes as far as i know 310 is undersized for the motor it should have 345 cc stock. So your probably runnin a lil lean....anywho bump for a nice hatch

if thats the case, i'll put the stock ones back in until i secure something larger.

Originally posted by nismogod@May 15 2005, 06:08 PM
if thats the case, i'll put the stock ones back in until i secure something larger.
[post=499652]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats what i would do

1992-96 Prelude non-vtec Peak and hold 240cc
1992-96 Prelude VTEC Peak and hold 345cc
1997-up Prelude VTEC Saturated 280cc

i have 310cc Sat.

Back