That was a close shave!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced.

After a few strokes the client asks in garbled speech. "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

Loco Honkey, you may be right. Actually I have a great sense of humor, but when the joke is almost obvious, I just don't get a kick out of it. However, what you edited in my post, that was hillarious. I was WTF, I did not put that.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 20 2003, 12:36 PM
However, what you edited in my post, that was hillarious. I was WTF, I did not put that.

Hey, at least I got you to laugh. You should see the shit that me and another mod do to eachother once in a while. :p

hahaha that's great.

I must be completely stupid, because I didn't see it coming. I don't sit there and try to predict how it's gonna turn out. Frankie, maybe he's right...you might not have a sense of humor.

Live for the moment. Don't be critical of everything. ;)

:lmao: That's quite funny.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 20 2003, 02:33 AM
A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced.

After a few strokes the client asks in garbled speech. "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

<<trembling with non-mod fear>>

wow. GREATEST JOKE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please dont hurt me loco honkey....please...i swear.... :lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 20 2003, 07:59 PM
Hey, at least I got you to laugh. You should see the shit that me and another mod do to eachother once in a while. :p

We haven't had a good war in a LONG time. :)

Back