That was cool!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

So i am sitting here at my job i work in a warehouse with nothing to do right now and a 240 just drifted this on ramp type of road i guess you could call it anyway it was cool

i just tought that all of you needed to read pointless crap cause im stuck here for another 2 hours with nothing to do but it was a nice drift

hahaha really it was

It amazes me there is drifting in the midwest. Don't you need curvy roads to drift ?

I mean you guys have some mountains, and those I imagine would be packed full of drifting goodness - But through town ? Blech.

im in the southwest. I always see them drifting that corner its wide long im sure its really fun
its not really that big here but i would drift mt lemmon if i hated my life i feel that im a good driver but i dont trust myself whipen the ass end of a car around corners at high speeds at the edge of a cliff aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no if i was outta my mind ya its pretty crazy just driven the damn road

Back