The 3rd Fast and Furious Cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spa00382zx.jpg

spa00379jy.jpg

spa00392mw.jpg

spa00408bz.jpg

spa00438gu.jpg

spa00457io.jpg

i thought this was supposed to be about drifting?

how the fuck would you drift an orange boat?

Its called FnF 3 : Tokyo Drift...only know cause I work for Warner Bros. and we have done a lot of CrAp fro it already..... so B, the answer to your question is yea, but I want to now how they drift the orange boat also

It will drift, but the bondo will also flake off, and the headlights will short, and it will burst into flames.

And I would pay to see that,

theres 2 of those orange disaters on the truck on the pictures

they must be jumping another draw-bridge

so i guess the rumors of Vin Diesel being in this one were false. that sucks big balls.

I have had fun in FDs, but the only ones that ive ever driven were COMPLETELY rebuilt. very limited mods...2 were stock turbo, and one was a single turbo. Very easy cars to drive HIGH revving fun. Fun weight distribution too. Drifting and power overs are a LOT of fun in FDs.

word. a whole nother online thing i missed ive seen every chuck noris list but i dont understand it. he sucks i would never say that is so bad ass that these list make scence
"chuck noris never pays his taxes. he just sends a pic of himself in a crouched actack position. needless to say he has never payed his taxes"

I've seen pics of some of the other cars too. When they were filming in california. Looks like the usual weak sauce you expect from a FNF film.. Besides.. you can't drift in the city of tokyo. cops bust that shit up now, and plus it's a large very busy city. this whole 1 car on the road thing is total movie.

Back