THE BEAST IS DEAD!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerdgolfer

who knew that abou 25 mins of pure ebreaking and then getting hella stuck in snow and then running out of oil in one night would result in my motor blowing up about 20 minutes later????
that shit is FUCKED UP, it will turn over for a momento right before it dies, the smoke was intense, when it was out of oil you coul hear the valves and shit moving and scratching so loud, then i dumped 2 qts of oil in right before it blew up, man its about 1/4 mile from my house to, this sucks

tomorrow i have to take the head off see whats up, its a 91 si motor d16xx and if i can fix it by swaping the head im just going to put my vx head on it from the 93 vx hatchtim building that needs a new front end(maybe 96 98 civic front end)

anyways, if i can post videos of the ebreaks i was doing that lead to this i will on a freinds computer since i am 56k, it was intensejust though id let you guys know the black primer fuley gutted 90 is dead for now,.....

if you ask me whats wrong right now i cannot tell you, its about 24 gegrees and icey out so i will have to try and get it home tomorrow, it will be running again in no time, i think i burnt up the clutch too....FUCK

If there's no oil, you spun a rod bearing. A head won't do shit.

:nobreed:

You drive like a douschebag for an undetermined ammount of time, without oil, then get pissed about it? Duh? Again...

I know what's wrong. It's pretty simple. Nobody told your parents,

do you even maintain your car or do you just wait for it to breakdown before fixing it?

you have sinned, now you must repent....sell the car and collect stamps...

You drive like a douschebag for an undetermined ammount of time, without oil, then get pissed about it? Duh? Again...

do you even maintain your car of do you just wait for it to breakdown before fixing it?

i prob could care less abotu that motor if i tried too, but i ran out of oil when i threw a piston and it put two quarted size holes in my block,
im just driving the ef till i find whateveer front end im going to put on my eg6 and save this beast till summer when i get a jdm front clip and make the car all out racer, but im working on my other hatch right now so ill just swap the old d15b2 back in and be on my merry way

for the record: it was maintained but the driving last night fucked me over, ohhwell, like i said d15 tomrorow and ill be back on the road in no time

Aww mayan! Jest kick that 'ol car in the pat-oo-tee and it'll buump! See, like 'is baw! :::

A-boom-boom-chi-boom-boom-chi-boom! See that baw! It's tight!

Originally posted by cowboysaccord@Jan 5 2004, 11:27 PM
Aww mayan! Jest kick that 'ol car in the pat-oo-tee and it'll buump! See, like 'is baw! :::

A-boom-boom-chi-boom-boom-chi-boom! See that baw! It's tight!

:emofo:

Jian:
This fucking topic wins my award for highest number of illegible posts...

Ever see that scene in the Simpsons when Homer's brain just disconnects and says "I'm outta here, Suckers !" as Homer slumps to the floor ? That's this topic, right here.

-> Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back