The Best?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AdrenilineCrash

hey everyone! im new to the honda scene. i right now have an eclipse. im saving up to do a turbo conversion. but that is beside the point. i want to know what is the best out the the 4 cars (integra, crx, del sol, civic)? i want fact not opinion. i want a real performance.

-mike

Well, I saw this hot civic, integra, crx, delsol conversion.

I'm sure that was likely the best, EVER.

I'd like to thank superhonda.com for that.

Depends on what type of teg, civ, etc.............
They are all from the same place...........so yeahhhhhhhhh

TO be honest with u im lazy to write it all down...
To lazy to search for facts
and to darn lazy to give u an answers what so ever.......

man it's all about the engine. your civc h/b or CRX is going to be lightest though. Del Sol's gutted (or even stock) are also real light. It's all about what you put under the hood. If you want the best, thats tit. JDM integra type R 98.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 12 2003, 06:18 PM
Del Sol's gutted (or even stock) are also real light.

Common mistake for the del Sol, the sol is actually kinda heavy for its size because of all the suspention modifications to support the car when the top is off.

Out of what you listed here is my $.02...

del sol - great for style, fun to drive, pretty basic, no special options on the inside. Also, you'll get tons of looks (at least here) because they are pretty rare and alot of people mistake my 142k mile car for a new car. Targa top is great in the summer, by the time I go to sell the car the top is going to be all shiny and then the other paint will be dull because in the summer, the top rearly sees sun light. Down side to it is no rear seat. Some (extremly rare) came with the b16a3, (dohc VTEC). If you dont find one of those, a swap is a must.

CRX - out of all these, they are the lightest (if you get the HF, the SI has a sun roof which makes it heaveir but it has some better quailities) Styling is a love/hate kind of thing. Handling is great, the SI had better handling then some of the ferraris and porsches of its time. Swap is a must.

HB - Can be extremly light with a few modifications. Back seat is nice for a little more pracitcality. Handling is good. Swap is a must.

Integra. Little more heavy. Nice modern stlye. These have potential no mater what model you get. LS are nice for turbos in stock form or NA if you do a VTEC conversion, gsr's are nice for NA or turbo. Handling is ok but can be improved greatly with good suspension. Swaps are not as needed as the other 3 models.

As for my 2 cents, I drive a sol so I am a little more attached. They are extremly fun plus for a teenagers car, alot of people are impressed.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 12 2003, 11:44 PM
Well, I saw this hot civic, integra, crx, delsol conversion.

I'm sure that was likely the best, EVER.

I'd like to thank superhonda.com for that.

What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 12 2003, 06:37 PM
the sol is actually kinda heavy for its size because of all the suspention modifications to support the car when the top is off.

suspension mods? the civic/del sol suspensions should be identical...the del sol has a more rigid chassis though, and that is what increases the weight

my .02 cents...

speaking generally...

- for the fastest project car: CRX

- best for looks AND performance: PRELUDE

- best honda overall (according to Tatsura Ichisima -founder of spoon sports & honda racing legend): S2000

ultimate racer - 92-95 hatch cx
ultimate ricer - 90 accord (j/p jamie)

Del sols > CRX > Integra > 6th gen hatch > 4th gen hatch > Prelude > RSX > 1987 Celica > 1973 Toyota Cressida > My 94 Auto 4 door > 5th gen hatch

SELLOUT

I didnt bogart his thread, I just stated the best of the 4 cars to buy. :D

i'd have to say the crx..i personally don't have one..but all my friends do..and they love 'em..they weigh nothing and cost even less..and there's a lot you can do with 'em once you get them.

of course im biased, but being what ive raced, im all for the lude for a street cruiser, but if you just want a bad ass drag car, crx or hatch, del slows are prolly the most fun to ride around in though :)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 13 2003, 03:34 AM
del slows

bring it
i got yer del slow right here
wave-finger.gif

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther+Mar 13 2003, 10:00 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 13 2003, 09:05 PM
BlackJDMdeath
@Mar 13 2003, 03:34 AM
del slows

bring it
i got yer del slow right here
wave-finger.gif

hey man thats just what we call them around these here parts, we all know they can be fast its just a name y0

so is difgured small cock boy, which just happens to be your new name.

don't like it, do ya? :lol:

Back